The Level 3 Diploma in Water Network – Leakage is a combined qualification covering the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required by a water leakage technician.
This qualification covers the underpinning knowledge and practical skills in the following units:
- Water Treatment and Networks – Regulation and Compliance
- Water Treatment and Networks – Science and Applied Mathematics
- Water Network – Customer Service
- Water Network – Materials and Components
- Water Network Leakage – Pressure Management
- Water Network Leakage – Leakage Targeting
- Water Network Leakage – Detection and Location
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. There is a requirement for learners to provide evidence generated in the workplace and must therefore have access to the working environment and tasks that allow them to complete the qualification.
Delivery is a mixture of classroom sessions and on site assessment.CABWI Qualification Summary CABWI Qualification Specification